WEDDING BAND POLICY
It is our goal to create the rings of your dreams, of the best quality, that will stand the test of time and represent your love. The process for custom bands is as follows:
- Book a consultation with our wedding consultants to discuss initial design ideas, budget, timeline and any other details. **Consultations are free of charge!
- Depending on timeline and project complexity, our wedding consultants will send you pricing within a week to ten days of the consultation.
When you have received pricing and final design details, any remaining questions, concerns or alterations may be addressed.
The first consultation and initial quote is free of charge. If designs are altered, and additional pricing is requested, there will be a $20 charge per quote.
- When confirmation for go ahead is received, we require a 50% deposit to begin production. The 50% deposit is on the total before tax, and the final payment will include the remaining owed plus the tax amount on the total. Our ring production timeline is 2-3 weeks from the date the deposit is paid. Rush orders are possible, but are subject to an additional charge that will be determined when the order is placed. We reserve the right to deny rush orders, depending on project and availability.
- You go about all of the other hundred things you have to do when planning a wedding (or just your daily life) and we work hard at creating your masterpiece.
- When the rings are completed, we will contact you to come in to try them on and pick them up! At that time, we will process the second payment on the remaining owed. THEN: you will dance off into the sunset hand in hand as the cheesy and amazing newlyweds to be that you really are!
*If you need to cancel your consultation appointment, please give us 24 hours notice. There is no fee for this cancellation, but we would love to know in advance to allow for proper planning
*Anice takes responsibility for initial sizing charges if the ring needs to be resized. Any sizing change after the initial pick up will be covered by the customer
*Anice commits to producing a quality product. If the piece(s) require repair within the first 6 months post pick up, Anice will cover the cost
*Anice is not responsible for a lost or stolen item, once it is in the customer’s possession
*Anice is not responsible for any physical damage to a piece, once it is in the customer’s possession