- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your workshop start time so that we are able to start the workshop on time. This is a great time to look around the store and get some jewellery inspiration!
- If you are up to 15 minutes late for the workshop, you may still design your piece of jewellery, but because of the time allotted the instructor will make it for you. Please be mindful of everyone's time!
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may still design your piece but we will make it for you and there will be an additional $10 late charge.
- Our workshops are 2 hours long. It is always an option to have a longer workshop but it will be an additional charge of $10/person for each half an hour. Part of the instructor’s job is to watch the time and guide the workshop accordingly, but they reserve the right to enforce the additional charges if circumstances are beyond their control.
- For Girl's Night Out Workshops we will require 7 days notice if you need to cancel your session.
- If you have individual participants cancel we require 48 hours notice for refund or credit for their spot(s). Last minute drop outs or cancellations will not be refunded or credited.
- If you need to decrease the group size, we require at least 7 days notice to do so, otherwise there will be a $25 service charge.