- It is best to arrive 15 minutes before your workshop to make sure we can begin on time. This is also a great time to look around the store and get some jewellery inspiration!
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for the workshop, you may still design your piece of jewellery, but because of the time allotted the instructor will make it for you. We plan the flow of the workshop very strategically and it is difficult to sway off course once we start.
- For parties of 10 people or less,the workshop will take 2 hours. For groups with 10 or more participants, the workshop is 3 hours. It is always an option to have a longer workshop but it will be an additional charge of $10/person for each half an hour. Part of the instructor’s job is to watch the time and guide the workshop accordingly, but they reserve the right to enforce the additional charges if circumstances are beyond their control.
- If someone wants to take part in the workshop, but decides not to make a piece during the design portion, she/he is still obligated to pay the workshop fee.
- When booking a private workshop or Girls Night Out, we do require the workshop fee to be paid in advance in order to confirm the booking. If for some reason you need to cancel your workshop, we will require 7 days notice. If you are unable to cancel the workshop within this time frame we will have to deduct 25% from the workshop fees, before we can return the rest.