Jewel Night Out Safety Protocol
We are so excited to invite you back into our space.The safety and well being of our clients and team is our top priority as we gradually welcome our customers back for in person workshops.
We are taking the following steps to ensure a safe space:
- Our workshop space will be sanitized prior to your arrival.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Upon arrival to workshops, guests will be required to have their temperature checked and answer a few questions.
- We will be providing shields for clients to wear during the course of the workshop, this protects you and still allows us to see your smiling faces. If you would prefer you are welcome to wear your own mask instead.
- Shields will be sanitized before and after the workshop.
- Our Jewel squad will also be wearing face shields for your protection.
- Seating has been arranged to allow for physical distancing and instructing.
- All of your tools and materials that you need for your design will be ready at your jewel station. We ask that you limit wandering around the space and please stay at your station.
- The washroom will be available for your use, it will be sanitized before arrival. There will be cleaning wipes available to use, we ask that you clean yourself out of the washroom, wipe down as you go.
- Wine and glasses will be provided for you, for your safety we will allow you to pour the wine yourself. Food will not be provided but you are welcome to bring some snacks and place them on the table. Please note the kitchen will not be available for use.
- We ask any clients who are not feeling well to kindly reschedule their visit.
We are committed to prioritizing the health and safety of our community while providing a great workshop experience even if that may look and feel a little different now. We are so thrilled for you to come and create with us! We can’t wait to host you!